Community Education and Outreach
Community Education and Outreach provides education and training on sexual assault and other issues that affect violence in our communities. We offer presentations and trainings for youth, professional staff, community groups and others who are interested. All presentations are age appropriate and can be modified to individual needs.
- Create and provide cutting-edge, creative curriculums to educational institutions and professional organizations.
- Provide compassionate education opportunities for those who have been affected by sexual assault.
- Construct and gather accurate publications that reflect the realities of sexual violence.
- Act as an energetic community presence through our participation in community events, information and health fairs.
- Maintain and expand an up to date and bilingual library of information for all those affected by sexual assault or those seeking to increase their awareness of sexual violence and anti-oppression issues.