To create a world without sexual violence.
To provide support and advocacy to survivors of sexual assault and abuse within the greater Albuquerque area, and to serve as a community resource on issues regarding prevention and awareness of sexual violence.
- Crisis intervention and advocacy services 24 hours a day
- Professional counseling for survivors and loved ones
- In-service training
- Community education
- Community organizing
Philosophy and Guiding Principles
- We recognize that sexual violence is a tool of oppression.
- We understand that sexual violence won't end until all forms of oppression end.
- In order to serve the diverse needs of Albuquerque and surrounding communities, we will:
Take action against sexual violence by challenging all forms of oppression and promoting social justice.
Create a work culture that is supporting, caring, honest, safe, accessible, and which promotes trust and open communication.
Promote self-renewal and healing for anyone affected by sexual assault.